Charming Rooms guest rooms in a beautiful Private Hotel in Alsace. Luxuriously equipped, the spacy Ermitage du Rebberg rooms, located in a private park with outside heated swimming-pool will charm you.
The Ermitage du Rebberg is located in Alsace, at equal distancies from Strasbourg and Colmar historical centers, on the eastern slopes of the Vosges in the superb Bruche valley nestling between vineyards and mountains welcome you in its comfortable and convivial setting, whether for a week end or a few days. We shall do everything to ensure that you can enjoy a harmonious blend of tourism and relaxation.
The calm of its 12 hectares private park with its multiple tree types, its rolling landscape that is simultaneously strong and gentle and total safety is a great place to recharge yourself and to feel at one with your surroundings.
Its location in the first buttresses of the Vosges whilst still being close to Strasbourg makes it the perfect place ; easy to get to but discrete and confidential.
The Ermitage du Rebberg , Private Hotel, is located at Urmatt in Alsace, and has obtained ’Station Verte’ status and offers numerous attractions for visitors :
- Town : you can discover the pleasures of Strasbourg which is 35 minutes away by car or train,
- Nature : you will love the large open spaces and forest surroundings that provide numerous objectives for walking or hiking,
- Discovery : the ’Route des Vins’ and places charged with history invite you to cross the frontiers of the marvellous to get to grips with the land of ’art de vivre’.
- Free parking space
- No pets
- Free WIFI Internet
- Overlooking to our large park
- Fitness room
- Seminar room
- Individuel buffet breakfast
- 2 Lounges, Piano, Billiard, Terrace
- Finnish sauna
Northern Field of the
Champ du Feu
The Bruche valley offers the largest Nordic ski area in the Bas-Rhin department. The Champ du Feu at 1099 m altitude is popular to Nordic skiers who find a natural area of high quality, suitable for the practice of this sport of wilderness. This site is regularly groomed and completely free. The northern area of the Champ du Feu includes 4 sectors: Blueberries, Serva, Bottelets and Rothlach. 15 cross-country ski trails. 100 km cumulative of tracks (55 km linear) marked, free, between 885 and 1100 meters of altitude (70% of the tracks are above 1000 m of altitude).